This week’s 5 for Friday is all about working out couples issues. There are a lot of great books on the list this week. Whether it is improving communication, increasing warmth, or overcoming past hurt, these books are an invaluable resource to couples.
- Feel stuck in the same communication patterns with your partner? This may be helpful http://bit.ly/HFJv29#relationships #communication
- Based on Gottman’s research, these are the 4 horsemen of the marital apocalypse. http://bit.ly/HI7td8@GottmanInst #relationships
- Want to increase warmth in your relationship? Learn to speak your partner’s love language http://bit.ly/6FP66v@DrGaryChapman #relationships
- Don’t expect your partner to “just know” what you are thinking and feeling. http://bit.ly/HWGkSR#relationships#communication
- This is a great book for all couples looking to improve their relationship. http://amzn.to/4D8PjZ@GottmanInst#relationships #communication
Check back next week for links on managing depression. Have a great holiday weekend from the Bergen Counseling Center!