5 for Friday posts summarize links posted throughout the week themed on one mental health topic. This week’s topic was on better managing anxiety. Here are the links for the week!
- The first and often overlooked step in controlling stress is deep breathing. Don’t forget to breathe! http://bit.ly/zW2big
- Before you can manage your anxiety, you have to identify the sources of stress in your life. http://bit.ly/F29wn
- Positive self-talk is one of the most effective ways to combat anxiety.http://bit.ly/aCi4c5
- Most anxiety is caused by distorted ways of thinking. Changing your thinking can reduce your anxiety. http://bit.ly/aJJgO
- My favorite self-help book on anxiety. http://amzn.to/xk5mo6
Check back next week for the 5 for Friday post on improving work/life balance.